Hi! I'm Dawn, and I'm so glad you're here! I'm an American violinist, and I've been living in France for about 20 years, mostly in the Poitou region, in Melle.
I started studying music, playing the piano and the violin, as a child. I pursued my musical studies at a university level, receiving my Bachelor's of Music degree in Violin Performance from the University of Northern Colorado. Since moving to France, I have studied at the Schola Cantorum in Paris (violin and chamber music), and I've received pedagogical training in the Suzuki Method with the Suzuki Federation in Lyon.
I am currently teaching violin and viola at the Ecole de Music du Pays Mellois, playing with the Trio Melisse (check out our website!) and performing with the Orchestre Symphonique des Vals de Saintonge.
If you're looking for a violiniste or a trio for your concert or special event (wedding, birthday party, company dinner, etc.) don't hesitate to get in touch with me. You can also feel free to check out my repertoire section to see what sorts of solo pieces I typically propose, but if you don't see something you'd like to hear, be sure to let me know!
Contact email: contact@triomelisse.fr
Aucun commentaire:
La publication de nouveaux commentaires n'est pas autorisée.